Overview of Projects Completed in the Past Three Years
Covid effect of 5 Months in Year 2019-20
Focus Area: Medical, Health & Hygiene
- Donation of Neo-natal ICU Equipment at Sane Guruji Hospital, Hadapsar.
- Vikas Foot – free distribution of artificial feet / callipers to physically challenged.
- Blood Collection Van & Equipment to Janakalyan Blood Bank
- UVA/UVB machine for patients affected by Vitiligo.
- Comprehensive medical check up of HIV positive children at “Manavya” institution.
- Free cataract surgery camp with latest technology, for rural people.
- Polio Plus to completely eradicate the disease.
Fous Area: Youth
- Tarunyabhan: A 3 day intensive workshop on Sex education conducted by Dr. Rani Bang for teenagers.
- Rotract & Interact Clubs – in schools / colleges. These clubs strive for self development of its members and for making them socially responsible citizens. They take enthusiastic part in several projects like “Braille” book production, “Nirmalya” disposal and youth leadership camps.
- RYLA for students and to cultivate leadership qualities in them.
- Science Fest: A week long program with model making competition, quiz, lecture series etc.
- International youth exchange program.
- Basic infrastructure up-gradation for schools like, labs, toilets,computers etc.
- Health check-up camps in schools.
- Installation of toilets & Handwash stations in schools.
Fous Area: Community Service
- Women Empowerment Seminar: A two day workshop for marginal women entrepreneurs.
- HIV+ “Vivaha Melawa”
- Rain Water Harvesting, Water Conservation & safe drinking water supply schemes& workshops.
- Workshop for Teachers to identify and cope with child abuse.
- Blood Donation Camps
- De-addiction Programs and Residential Camps in various educational institutes and industries.
- Installation of specially designed play-equipment for physically challenged children at a public park in Pune.
- Production of story books in “Braille”.
- Felicitation of stars among the working class such as class IV employees of Sassoon General Hospital, Railway porters, Fire brigade personal, Anganwadi Teachers etc.
- Teacher’s day felicitations.
- Tree plantation and “nirmalya” disposal, river cleaning etc.
- Free check-up camps for early detection of cancer.
- Gender specific toilets.
- SCAW: Sleeping Around the Word, to provide bedkits for children.
Focus Area: Youth Project Gallery